On the Internet?
The web is the first port of call for almost everybody looking for information or to purchase these days. If you are serious about doing business you need to have a credible presence whether that is through your website or a social media platform.
From simple catalogue sites to e-commerce, we both create websites and manage them once they are created. Here are a few links to some of the sites that we’ve built.
- Alisa Samarinkina – a bilingual ecommerce site for an artist, designed, partially written and created by us.
- Margaret Reid Display Solutions – designed, written and created by us
- Steve Holmes School of Dance – designed and created by us
- Author Way – a book publishers’ catalogue site designed and created by us
- French Paperwork etc – designed, written and created by us.
- and of course this site.
Of course putting up a website is just the first step. You need to make sure that people can find you through natural search, which means using the right words, writing about the right things and listing your site in the right places to get Google, Bing and the other search engines to put you up at the top of their search results.